Renewing WDSF ID-cards which expire:
- The first WDSF ID-Card was issued on June 20th 2012
- The initial WDSF ID-Cards have a validity of 5 years meaning that the
first WDSF ID-Card to expire will do so on June 20th 2017.
How will the WDSF ID-Cards be renewed?
To renew a WDSF ID-Card we will proceed as following:
- Five month before the WDSF ID-Card of an active athlete expires WDSF
will send an email to the athlete informing that the WDSF ID-Card will
- This email will contain a link to the WDSF website where they will
find a pre-filled form with the information they provided with the first
WDSF ID-Card application.
- The athlete is asked to review the information and if necessary apply
- The athlete is also asked to upload a new picture of themselves for
the WDSF ID-Card.
- Once the application is submitted the WDSF will produce, ship and
invoice the new WDSF ID-Card without any additional work required.
The price for a WDSF ID-Card is the same as a new WDSF ID-Card.
You are kindly asked to pay for your new card to you club administration.
Should the athlete not have submitted the renewal application one month
after WDSF have sent the first email WDSF will re-send the email with your national
administrator in copy indicating that by not renewing the ID-Card the WDSF
athlete license will automatically be set to "Retired" once the WDSF ID-Card
expires. A new WDSF ID-Card will have to be applied for should the
athlete want to return to an active state.